Sunday 29 March 2015

Girl in gilded cage

Good morning everyone, here is my make for today.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper, flower embellishment, paper bow and digi image from the Eden CD by Polkadoodles
Backing paper and flower insert from Hunkydory
Faux gem
Hougie Board

This is the front of the card when closed


This is the inside view of the card when opened


To create this card, I used an A4 piece of white cardstock and scored and folded it to create an A4 trifold card.

I covered the front and inside panels with a piece of the backing paper printed from the Eden CD.  I added the paper from Hunkydory to the third panel.  Next I cut two 3cm x 3cm pieces of the backing paper from Hunkydory and cut in half to make the four corners which I added to the topper before sticking to the front of the card.

I added the paper bow on the top half of the front and inside I added the flower insert and flower embellishment with the faux gem to finish.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx