Saturday 7 March 2015

Valentine girl

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today being a birthday card for our niece.

I am entering this into the RSD Facebook Colouring Contest.

Recipe:

Ivory card blank
Silver glitter card from crafty stash
Creata backing card
White cardstock from crafty stash
Hunkydory sentiment
Spellbinders flower dies
Tonic rectangle die
RSD Charlotte Valentine Girl digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Faux gem


To create this card I matt and layered the backing cards onto the main card blank, then added the flower embellishment and sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx