Wednesday 11 March 2015

Father and son

Inspiration Destination


Good morning everyone, its time for another challenge here at Inspiration Destination.  This time we have two sponsors, the first is Inky Impressions


Inky Impressions



 We would love you to join in with this and you can find the link here http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/AG-no-24.html

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from crafty stash
sentiment and digi image coloured with Copics


To create this card I folded the white cardstock to make an A5 portrait card. Then I added the backing paper to the front and matt and layered the digi image onto the card at the top.

To finish I matt and layered the sentiment and added it to the bottom of the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx