Wednesday 11 February 2015

Cinderella ...

Good morning everyone, here is my latest DT make for the Inspiration Destination Challenge. As always the theme is Anything Goes and we would love you to join in with the challenge here
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ag-ch-20.html

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from Hunkydory
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic oval and rectangle dies
Retro Selfie Digital Stamp  image coloured with Copics
Camera embellishment


I created this card by taking an A4 sheet of white cardstock, folding it in half to make an A5 card blank, then folded the front back to create the front of the card.

I then added the backing paper to the front and inside of the card.

Next I cut a rectangle in the backing paper, then cut the image in a smaller rectangle, then matted and layered the two together to form the topper.

The camera embellishment was created using Serif and adhered with foam pads.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

1 comment:

  1. I love both of your cards. Great how you coloured it.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx