Saturday 7 February 2015

Butterfly

Hi everyone, something a little different from me today.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Creata lined paper
Tattered Lace butterfly die
Aurora Wings Eye Butterfly digi image coloured with Copics
Small blue butterfly embellishment


I printed the butterfly onto white card, coloured with Copics then fussy cut around the image.

Next I cut the butterfly using the Tattered Lace die and placed it on top of the coloured image. I just stuck it down the centre so that the wings were left free.

I was quite pleased with the result, what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx