Wednesday 4 February 2015

Birthday wishes

Good morning everyone, here is my Inspiration Destination DT make for the Anything Goes Challenge. Why not come and join in the challenge here
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/ag-no-19.html

Recipe:

Easel card from Pinflair
White cardstock from crafty stash
Spellbinders die
Tattered Lace sentiment dies
Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink
Faux pearls
Sunflower digi image by Sweet 7 coloured with Copics


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this card is just lovely Wendy...makes me think spring will come sometime (even though I know sunflowers are a fall flower). Love the rich colours of them.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynn, spring is just around the corner ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely both of your cards. I like the sunflowers. They look like real.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gorgeous and wonderful card's you have made Wendy for this week's challenge
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx