Monday 16 February 2015

Alyce

Good morning everyone, here is my entry for the Kit & Clowder One Year Anniversary Challenge

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from Crafters Companion Hobbies CD


To create this card I used two A4 sheets of white cardstock.  I folded one piece to measure 14cm x 14cm, then I cut another piece to measure 13.5cm in height and added this to the inside of the folded card to extend the width.

Next I added backing paper to both sections. 

I created the word background in WordArt and the toppers on the front were created in Word.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx