Wednesday 7 January 2015

New beginning ....

Good morning everyone, here is my Inspiration Destination DT make for 7th January 2015!  Why not come along and join in the first challenge of the New Year here http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/

Recipe:

White card blank
White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from The Paper Shelter
Capture the Moment digi image coloured with Copics also from The Paper Shelter
Tattered Lace die flourish
Die cut roses coloured with Copics
Faux gems



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you like my first card for 2015!!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Wendy! Love the soft colors and layout.

    hugs,
    Amy-DT sis
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Wendy and love your other one too
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx