Saturday 17 January 2015

Get Well

Hi everyone, here is a card I made today

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Artbymiran Progressive Challenge. 
Kit & Clowder January Challenge

This will also be a Get Well card for my sister-in-law who has broken her leg.

Recipe:

White cardstock
Backing card from crafty stash
Spellbinders shape and flower dies
Tattered Lace flourish and word dies
Artbymiran Petal Blossoms digi image coloured with Copics

I air-sprayed the roses with the same colour Copics as I used for the dress

Copics used:

Skin:
E000  E00  E37  E04  R20

Hair:
E18  E15  E11

Dress:
BG000  BG01  BG05  BG09  100


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Wendy! I love your coloring and those gorgeous flowers are so lovely. I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog as well. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Gloria, I am heading over to your blog right now x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx