Monday 19 January 2015

Butterflies

Good morning everyone, here is my entry for the Bugaboo 5th Birthday Celebration Monday Photo Challenge.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Paisley embossing folder from Crafters Companion
Tattered Lace flourish die
Silver peel off corners
Die cut roses
Bugaboo butterfly globe digi image
Hot foiling machine

I printed the butterfly globe image onto white card on a laser printer, then foiled the whole image with holographic foil.

I really love the way this turned out. It looks much better in reality.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://new.inlinkz.com/luwpview.php?id=487076

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us on Day Three of our Birthday Celebration at Bugaboo Stamps.
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in our 5th Birthday Bash Photo Inspiration Challenge @ Catch the Bug!
    I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug this week!
    -Mari K.
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx