Tuesday 20 January 2015

Birthday

Hi everyone, here is a birthday card I made for a customer.

Recipe:

A4 white cardstock from crafty stash
Backing card from crafty stash
Spellbinders shaped and flower dies
Tonic circle dies
Tim Holtz Dried Marigold distress ink
Tattered Lace flourish, sentiments and letter dies ( the sentiments and letters have been coloured with the same distress ink)
Aurora Wings Orchids in the rain digi image coloured with Copics
 


Here is the presentation box I made for the card.

Again I used the Spellbinders flower die with a couple of leaves.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx