Wednesday 24 December 2014

Creativity

Hi everyone, here is my Inspiration Destination DT make for 24 December 2014 (yah, Santa will be here soon ha ha).  I used Gnome digi image by Robyns Fetish which you can find here http://robynsfetish.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=203

Please come and join in the challenge at
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/AG-ch-13.html


Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Green hammered card blank folded to create an easel card
Backing card from crafty stash
Creata Black mirror card
Gnome digi image by Robyns Fetish coloured with Copics
Inkydinkydo leaf stamp
Tonic die cut circle
Peel off sentiment
Green ink from crafty stash

To create the leaf design I used the Inkydinkydo cog and wheel set. Its the first time I have tried this and I must say I was quite impressed so you will probably see a lot more of this style from me!!! I stamped the first leaf after inking, then stamped the next one without adding more ink to give a faded look. I did this all the way around.




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx