Wednesday 1 October 2014

Halloween Snaggletooth

Good morning everyone.

I am thrilled to be part of the Design Team for Anonymous Stamps and this is my first DT make for October.

Recipe:

Black card stock
Kanban red spider's web
Anonymous Stamps Snaggletooth digi image coloured with Copics
Tattered Lace die sentiment with Wink of  Stella glitter added (unfortunately, this is difficult to see from the photo as the word Halloween is also in black, it shows much better in real life).



I would love you to visit my blog and leave some comments and hope you like my first DT make.

Why not join us in the challenges and have some fun http://anonymousstamps.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. Great project! Love the colored image and you've made it so interesting with that web. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,
    lovely how you did this card. Great idea with the spiderwebcloth.
    xxx Michelle (DT-sister)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx