Thursday 16 October 2014

Halloween Cutie

Good morning everyone, here is my entry for the following challenges:

Scrappers Delight Halloween Facebook Challenge
Kit & Clowder Anything Goes Challenge

Recipe:

Black card stock
Backing paper from one of Gem's Designs CDs
Scrappers Delight digi Pumpkin and Honey Anime images coloured with Copics
Sentiment from crafty stash

Copics used:

Hair:     VO1, YG91, YG95, BG96, E49
Purples: BV07, BV13, BV17



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, saw and commented on f/b...have joined your blog too as a new follower.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aussie Annie, I really appreciate your comment xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx