Sunday 8 June 2014

Anonymous Stamps

I was thrilled to be invited by Anonymous Stamps to be a guest design team member for the month of July.

My make for this was created with the following:

White card stock from crafty stash
Mirror card from crafty stash
Paper, curtains and sentiments were all printed onto a die cut window card shape from one of My Craft Studio CDs
Anonymous Stamps tree house and twin bunny digi images were printed onto white card stock and coloured with Promarkers
The window in the tree house has  been painted with one of Sheena Douglass' products "Ice" to give a shiny glass effect

I hope you like my take on the theme which is "Living the good Life".



No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx